“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating.” ~Kofi Annan
Ever feel like there’s one thing holding you back and if you could figure that out, you could move forward?
Being stuck in your business costs you money. You’re second guessing things and working on projects that aren’t revenue generating.
Overwhelmed trying to figure it out on your own?
Don’t know where to start?
Whether you are looking to expand your network, generate new business, build relationships with potential clients, increase your online visibility or market your products and services there is a solution for you.
Instead of spending days, weeks or even months figuring it out for yourself sometimes you need an expert, a partner who knows the ins and outs. Someone, like me :), who does this day in and day out, keeps up with the changes, knows what it takes and how to network online and have engaging conversations that help grow your business.
What would you like to focus on? Pick one and let’s get to work:
FOCUS: Social Media Groups
Social media groups are a goldmine for your business whether you are B2B (business to business) or B2C (business to consumer). Knowing which groups to join, how to find your ideal clients in there and start the conversations and enter discussions are vital to growing your business.
From increasing your visibility, establishing yourself as an expert in your field to driving traffic to your website, it’s time to get on board with using groups in your marketing strategy. This session is for you if you…
- Are intimidated to post in Facebook and LinkedIn
- Have no clue how groups work, how to find them or what to do once you join them
- Are currently using groups but don’t feel like you’re being effective
- Think LinkedIn® is too stuffy and uptight or only for big corporations, not small business owners like you
- Are not sure which are best groups to focus on?
FOCUS: Social Media Engagement Strategies
Social media marketing starts with sharing information that will help, educate, inform and inspire people. Answer a question here. Share a resource there. You don’t have to call yourself an expert. Your prospects and clients will. And guess what? People want to work with experts. With people they know, like and trust. Once we’re done working together, in your client’s eyes, that person will be you. You have to earn to right to promote your offers.
This session is for you if you…
- Lack of confidence about how to respond to people you want to connect with
- Feel awkward jumping into a conversation online
- Unsure of what to say and who to say it to
FOCUS: Social Selling & Authentic Self-promotion
It’s a paradox of sorts. People don’t come on social media to be sold. But If you’re not talking about your products and services online you won’t be in business very long. It’s time to tap into your “inner sales person”, I know she’s in there.
This session is for you if you…
- Are so afraid to come off as too pushy and feeling so salesy that you don’t promote your offers
- Don’t know how to weave talking about your products and services into the conversation
- Don’t know the written and unwritten rules of promoting yourself online
- Think you will turn people off if you talk about what you do
What you get with your Power Hour:
- One hour screen sharing session so you get your answers on the spot
- Email support for two weeks after our call if you’re feeling stuck or need guidance
What happens next:
- I’ll send you intake questionnaire to prepare for our session
- You return your intake questionnaire to me at least 2 days prior to our session
- We have an hour long, power packed session.
- I send you recap of call and mini action plan for lead generation and list of recommended changes
- You have one week of email access to ask me questions and get feedback